11111111111111111111111111111111111

Search this website

Stamped Washer Ornament via {SweetPea}

Hi friends,

I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting today's guest from the bloggy world, and I'm excited to introduce you to her.   She's inspiring, sweet, and creative.  She's here today to guest post a really great project I know you'll enjoy!   
Take it away Paula.....

Hello, Handmade by Hilani readers, I’m Paula from Sweet Pea. I’m delight to be here today to share an easy Christmas ornament craft that’s sure to please anyone on your shopping list.

Stamped Washer Christmas Ornament by Virginia Sweet Pea



Supplies Needed:

Washers
Stamp Kit (I got mine at Harbour Freight.)
Hammer
Black Sharpie
Baby Wipes
E-6000 Glue
Ribbon or Twine
Washer Ornament Supplies


How To:

Start by stamping the washers on a concrete surface.  Be sure to buy a few extra washer because you are bound to have a few failed attempts.
Washer with 2012 Stamp
One washer at a time, go over the stamping with a black Sharpie.
Washer with 2012 and Sharpie

Immediately wipe clean with a baby wipe. The marker will make your stamped letters pop.
Washer with 2012 after Wiping with Baby Wipe

Glue washers together.
Washer Glued

After the glue dries, tie on ribbon.
Washer Ornament with Ribbon


Stamped washer ornaments are quick and easy to make and also inexpensive.

Stamped Washer Christmas  Ornament


I’m a 7th grade teacher and made a washer ornament for each child in my homeroom to hang on their tree at home.  Both the boys and girls can’t wait to take these home.


Boys with Ornaments

Many thanks to Hilani for having me over to visit today.  I’d love it if you’d join me at Sweet Pea where I enjoy blogging about crafting, cooking, gardening, decorating, travel, and exercise.



Did you enjoy this post? Consider becoming apart of our community by subscribing 
HERE to future posts.  



      
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for letting me visit today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Paula! Thanks again for sharing this project and for being our guest today! :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute. I need to go buy another stamping kit-I don't know what I did with the first one I bought-and never used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I'm tempted to get a set of my own. :)

      Delete
  3. AHHH! Get out- I LOVE this idea!! I need a stamp set thingy- where oh where do I buy one?! Cutest Idea ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok now I want a stamping kit! I love this!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Great idea and looks easy enough. :)

      Delete

I #heart comments a lot, it keeps my inspired. Thanks for stopping by and commenting....

ShareThis