11111111111111111111111111111111111

Search this website

Christmas Burlap Banner {Be Merry}






So, Christmas is my favorite time of year!

The traditions, magic in the air, snow and never ending family time, make me feel all warm and fuzzy! 

Below is a glimpse into my style of Christmas.





{Vintage}




{Decorations}

I've been having so much fun with Burlap this year.  I had some scrap left over from my Fall Banner, so I decided to make my favorite phrase for a Christmas Banner: Be Merry.

Below are a few images of my new banner, and how I incorporated it into my decor.  

I posted this picture to my Instagram account.  It's the first place I post anything I'm doing, even before Facebook. 



Here it is, displayed with our stockings, in the most popular room of our home...the family room.  It's a great way to be reminded during the hustle of the season, stress that might come and unexpected obstacles that might arise
 to still BE MERRY.






From our house to yours, may your days be filled with 
Merry and Joy.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


      





Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Really sweet Hilani! I love all your stuff. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting and for your sweet words. Blushing! :)

      Delete
  2. That's really cute! I love the rustic look of burlap at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! I have a long to-do list for next Christmas which includes lots of Burlap. :) have a great week!

      Delete
  3. The banner is so cute. I love the rustic feel it gives which matches perfectly with the stone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannah for visiting and commenting! Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

      Delete

I #heart comments a lot, it keeps my inspired. Thanks for stopping by and commenting....

ShareThis